Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love Thursday

I got a lot done last night. I spent most of it figuring out how to get registered for my Early Childhood Education courses this January. I am feeling so much better that I am actually seeing some forward movement.

And you know what I did today? I applied for two bakery positions just to have something to do and to earn a little pocket money. One of them is right here in town and I could walk there every morning!

Is there anything better than being in the kitchen on a cold winter morning being surrounded by the heat of the ovens, the smell of the yeast, and the accomplishment of something so simple as bread.

I don't know if I'll get either of them, but I see that I could do any number of things and be happy. Just something!

No comments:

Post a Comment