Thursday, December 31, 2009

Envisioning my Future


I've been thinking a lot this week about January. January for me represents a new start, the start of my schooling for Early Childhood Education Masters, hopefully starting a new job and becoming my own person.

One of the things I love to do to help me envision is cutting words and phrases out of magazines and then pasting them back together into a new vision. I spent this morning going through old magazines for relevant phrases and mixed them with a stash I already had. It's funny looking back at the old cutouts because the theme of the words are all the same. It's about my body image, my hopes for adventure, for romance, for a new life.

It's snowing here. It's the perfect time to pick through my stash to collect some of the words I'll use for my 2010 New Year Collage.

Want to see a few?





No comments:

Post a Comment