Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fitness Challenge: Week 6!


Hi again!  Can you believe we're already into Week 6 of the Fitness Challenge?  How's it going for you?

The heat waves have finally broken here in Boston, and I find it easier to get out and exercise!  Which is a good thing!  You'll notice that I have extended Week 4 & 5's workout plan into Week 6 because I am feeling a little under the weather.  I need to keep moving, but am not in the mood to add a whole lot to my plan.

So, this week we are doing "Run 3 minutes, Walk 2 minutes 30 seconds" ten times each session.  You should be aiming for 3 times a week, and try to walk for at least 30 minutes on the other days.  You'll see that I am continuing my Saturday Day Off routine.  It seems to work well for me.  I usually have at least some sort of exercise in my day anyway, but if I don't want to there is no guilt!  Gotta love ways to remove the guilt from your life!

So, how's your training going?  Have you made a new exercise goal for yourself?  Are you finding it easier to exercise now that the weather has finally cooled off a little?  Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment