Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good Clean Fun


I had a great weekend full of exercise (not the normal kind), good food, and considerable amounts of alcohol.

So today is penance.  I am up and at 'em for some some good clean fun today, starting with a Peach Green Smoothie with lots of cinnamon and chinese five spice to liven it up.  I felt like I needed some fresh vitamins, protein and a bit of a chill to get me going this morning.  You'll notice the FRS chews in the pic as well.  Can't hurt to add a little extra punch now can it?

Friday night I helped my friends Kristen & Chris move their house from one level to the top two levels.  It's funny because although they are living in the same house, we still had to pack everything to move it upstairs.  Tons of weight lifting, stairs and bending done this night.  They are expecting twins in January 2011 and need the extra space of the upper apartment. We had awesome flatbread pizza from Flatbread Co. in Davis Square as a reward.  Yummm.

Saturday I spent running errands and setting up for my friend Kevin's 40th birthday.  Sorry Kevin, now everyone knows you are 40.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.  I saw some of your dance moves last night, and you rock.  :)  Great BBQ from Famous Dave's BBQ in Portland, Maine, lots of Layer Cake Primitivo (Kev's favorite wine right now) and Vodka Tonics.  This morning I am feeling the alcohol intake...thus the penance.

I'm off for some good clean fun this afternoon.  Apple picking at Dowse Orchards in Sherborn, Massachusetts.  I'll share some photos if there is anything to share.  I haven't been to this orchard yet, so I'm hoping for a new favorite.

What are you up to on this beautiful Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment