Friday, January 20, 2012

Vermont Weekend

A couple of weeks ago, one of my best friends had her baby a little early while visiting family in Vermont. 

This weekend, I brought up a bunch of her baby stuff from her Boston home to her, and got to visit with the babe a little too!  She is about a month early, but doing really well even though she is teeny.  Just under 4 lbs, they were limiting who was able to hold her, but I did get some time to talk to her, and take a few shots.

My friend is wary of sharing baby photos online, so I promised there would be no exposes.  I have a few good ones for her eyes only, but that hospital lighting was hard to work with!

Here's what I was up to last weekend: 



The weather on the way down was sunny and chilly.

But the combination of the sun and snow was hard to resist.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, hospital lighting is awful! You did great with it. Love those outdoor shots. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete