Monday, November 23, 2009

Prayers Needed
My best friend KJ's brother is in the hospital today. He woke up yesterday with a splitting headache and somehow determined that he should go to the hospital. Thank God he did. They think he may have had a hemorrhage in his brain, and I believe that they are working on fixing it as we speak. So, please, no matter who you pray to, please pray for AJ today. Pray for the doctors, and for my friend's family in this scary time.

Happy Birthday Little Girls!

My nieces turn 1 year old tomorrow and I am absolutely bursting with love and joy for them. They give so much of it to me, I don't know how I was living without them 1 year ago!

Today I am home baking a turkey with apples and onions stuffed inside to keep it moist and give it a nice essence. It's cold outside, or at least it feels it! (It's actually 46F, but its cloudy and dark at 10:00am, so it's cold to me...) Baking inside seems like the right thing to do on this day. Why am I cooking a turkey 3 days before Thanksgiving? Because it was on sale, I love turkey, and I will be able to share some with my Mom who won't be able to join us for dinner on Thanksgiving.


The turkey is in the oven and I just spilled about 1/2 cup of apple juice all over the bottom of the oven. Smoke city! But, at least the smoke smells like burnt sugar and apples. What's wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment