Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July is my Birthday Month and So I Celebrate!

It's been a busy summer thus far, spending a lot of time away from my house.  

Here's what my July looked like:
  • Chatham, MA for fun with friends!

  • Yumminess at the Barking Crab in Boston, MA (Fish and Chips and Beers Galore)
  • Babysitting my twin nieces
  • Celebrating my Birthday in Lake Placid, NY (I could have stayed weeks and weeks without complaint!)

as well as
  • Beach trips to Narragansett, RI and Gloucester, MA
  • Hanging out drinking wine at friend's houses in the city

What a great month - and we're not done yet! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne ... I totally missed your birthday month. I was so overwhelmed by my stateside visit that I barely had a chance to write at my own space much less read some of my fav's. From the look of your picture with birthday cake and friends it looks as if you had plenty of folks around to help you celebrate. Best wishes on making this year's dreams and goals come true.

    ReplyDelete