Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lost Luggage Office

Have the airlines ever lost your luggage? They did lose mine once, but found it several hours later and delivered it to my hotel. Yesterday, after coming home from San Francisco and upon arriving at Logan Airport I stood by the luggage carousel waiting for my nondescript black roller bag to show up.

As I stood there I realized that I actually wanted it to be lost.  There was nothing in my bag that I wanted to ever wear again.  I wanted the $300 or so I would get from United to replace the boring, frumpy items I had been wearing for the last 5 days.

I was so sad when my bag showed up as the last one on the carousel.

Sad enough that I've put together a couple ideas of things I would've bought with my "lost luggage" money.  I start graduate school again this week and a new outfit is in order!  I just wish I had the $300!



You can find them here, if I don't get to them first!

I think I'm going to "shopping" in my old career closet and see what I can come up with for school.  Something a little more tailored than my sweatshirts and workout pants I seem to be sporting these days...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment