Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day with the minions Part 2

Oh what a day we had.  I picked up Little K at school, and off to music class we went.  She was quiet.  Then, after music class, we drove to the craft store singing "The Ants Go Marching" song the entire way together.  We made it all the way to The Ants Go Marching Ten by Ten, making up new rhymes for each verse.  Not bad for a 4 year old.  It was such fun. 

At the craft store we went nuts, and then realized we only had $10 to spend.  So we put back the mini fake apples, and stuck with glue, mini fake pumpkins, puff balls and lots of googly eyes.


Meet Little K


Meet our new friends...

I really like how they came out.  Mismatched eyes, puffballs for shoes

Lots of character.  Especially the apples who were a last minute addition.  Something about them seems so approachable...



I brought one home with me to keep me company.  I call him Henry.



I got the idea for my googly-eyed friends from Tracey Clark, who has been known to put googly-eyes on anything inanimate...

I hope you like them.  What in your house could use a little character?  I'd love to see your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment