I may have told some of you that I wasn't going to have a stocking this year because my Mom usually filled it.
I went to her house this week to look for it along with other paperwork, but couldn't find it. Boo. :( Mom, where did you hide it?
In the meantime however, my "mail stocking" is growing. I should probably have put all of these into a box and waited to open them until Christmas, but that's not how I roll...
Today I received:
- some Yummy Decaf Chai (how did you know I had run out?),
- Taza Mexican Chocolates (chili is my favorite!),
- Bags of Liquor-filled Chocolates (much classier than a flask),
- a Beautiful bottle opener for my keychain (I'm serious, it's beautiful),
- A magnet from my other favorite artist, Curly Girl.
|Indeed, I am feeling the love. Amen.|