Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend in review

I spent the morning at the Boston Holiday Pops at Symphony Hall yesterday.  I was invited by KK and family, and got to sit with the kids in the front row!  Okay, it was the front row of the balcony, but they were still great seats! :) 

For dinner, CC and KL and I went to Fugakyu for our Holiday dinner.  It's Japanese and wonderful.  It has been a while since we've been together, so it was terrific to be able to spend some quality time.  This is us from sometime last year!  :)



This weekend I also received a wonderful handwritten letter in the mail from Santa.  It was 3 pages long, longer than most emails that I get these days. It was very personal, so I'm not going to share it here, but I will say that I appreciate the heartfelt words very much.  I'm sure I will read it again in the year to come.

I'll be back later today with a brand new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment