Friday, December 17, 2010

Magic


I've been trying to think about who my Santa could be.  Someone to whom I mentioned that this would be my first Christmas without my Mom to fill my stocking?  Someone that reads my blog and wanted to do something nice for me?  Someone that loves me?

And then I thought again.
Why do you need to know? 
Why kill the Magic?
Santa is visiting you. 
What wonderful Magic that is. 
It doesn't matter who did it. 
Santa is visiting you and bringing you joy in this time of sadness. 
I am in awe of the Magic that brings these treasures my way.
And it has opened my eyes to other forms of Magic happening all around me.

I look forward to the Magic of seeing my nieces and nephews on Christmas morning, and the joy their laughter and smiles will bring.
I look forward to the Magic of welcoming two new souls into our friend family.  I get to be Auntie Jeanne to two baby girls again.  I can't wait until January.

All Magic is Welcome Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment