Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's on the Horizon?


I had a talk with a friend yesterday about resolutions.  About how silly it is that people have to start their new lives on January 1st, give up their resolutions in frustration by January 16th, and then don't start them again until next January 1st.

I know I'm late, but I don't want to make resolutions or goals or decide a word for the new year until I've had a real chance to think about it.  So, I'm going to skip the "New Year, New You" post this year, at least until later this week.  I have so many ideas in my head I need some time to process and come up with my new plan for myself.

I really want this year to be different.  I want this year to define my future.  I want this year to be the start of my new life.


What does that look like?  What do you want your future self to be doing with her life?  

Good questions to think about, aren't they?

I'm off for a photo walk with my friend K today.  Maybe I'll have some answers when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment