Friday, March 25, 2011

5 Fun Things - Link Love

I wrote a hard post over at 2day2hours today, so for this post I am pulling out the fun. 

Check out my new 5 favorite things. I hope you enjoy!

1. Pet photography by Nuena - maybe I could reinvent myself, or add this to my repetoire. Thanks to kind over matter for sharing the link yesterday.  Each one of these animals made me smile ear to ear.

2. A new addition to my Amazon wish list: 
Faery Tale: One Woman's Search for Enchantment in a Modern WorldFaery Tale: One Woman's Search for Enchantment in a Modern World

The Amazon description sounds like a dreamy magical story, something I could dive right into these days:  "In search of something to believe in once more, Signe Pike left behind a career in Manhattan to undertake a magical journey-literally. In a sweeping tour through Mexico, England, Ireland, Scotland, and beyond, she takes readers to dark glens and abandoned forests, ancient sacred sites, and local pubs, seeking people who might still believe in the elusive beings we call faeries."

3Try this.  See how long you last. 
     It's really interesting to see how short my attention span is, and I'm working on lasting longer!

4.  New music on my mp3 player:
5. I love reading these text messages from "When Parents Text".  Clueless, trying to be "hip" adults.  I could be one of them.  Maybe I am. :)

Thanks to you all for putting up with the grief posts lately.  I am muddling through, and trying to still find the fun in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment