Sunday, November 14, 2010

Up and Down and All Around

School is kicking my a** this week.  I'm always surprised when I get to Sunday night and realize how much is left to do before Tuesday.

This week, it seems more overwhelming.  Probably because I've been really busy this week celebrating birthdays with friends & family, babysitting and job-hunting!  Also, I'm a little under the weather.

I woke up this morning at 6am (not on purpose), and then fell asleep again for a little bit.  When I woke up again, I felt like I'd been hit by a cold.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice on whether or not to go party today, so I rallied.

My house is out of control, and I too feel out of control.  Maybe I need a mental health day this week to sleep in, clean my house, and get a little ahead of my schoolwork.  Do you ever take "mental health" days?  How do you keep yourself from getting to this point?  I could use some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment