Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Spirit

I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit here.  Today, I didn't get out of my pajamas but I decorated my house.  It looks like Christmas threw up in my living room.   I call it progress in my grieving process.


Lights over my doorways, windows, tree lighted and hung with a mishmash of ornaments.  Pandora.com on my laptop playing John Denver's Rocky Mountain Christmas and Amy Grant's Tennessee Christmas. 
The Christmas CollectionRocky Mountain Christmas 

Fir tree and Cinnamon scent candles light with abandon.  I had bought my Mom these Willow Tree ornaments, so I've borrowed them for my holiday tree this year.

Can you tell I'm desperate to change my mood?

For dessert, I made some Cinnamon-protein Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream.  Yummm!  I can't get enough of cinnamon, and I can convince myself that it is a somewhat healthy dessert since it's made only of fruit and protein. 





Just pulse frozen bananas, a tablespoon of cinnamon, and a scoop of plain protein powder for this deliciousness.

Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment