Friday, December 24, 2010

I've been saving my stocking presents in the mail since Monday, so now I've got about 4 different packages to open tomorrow morning with my family.  We're not exchanging presents within the family this year except for the kids, so it will be fun to have something to open while everyone else is doing stockings!  Thank you so much for filling my stocking!  I can't wait to see what's in those packages!

Yesterday was a rough day.  Why is this so difficult?  I know, I know, it's meant to be difficult, but I keep wishing for it to be less so. But, I'm taking care of myself and saying "no" when I need to take care of myself. 

I wish for you all a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate, and a very Happy Holidays to all.  I'll be offline enjoying my nieces this weekend, and back next week.

Best to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Was thinking of you today. I am wishing you and your family a holiday of love. I know there is plenty of it coming for your friends!

    ReplyDelete