Saturday, September 17, 2011

Countdown to Camp Shutter Sisters - 30 days!

Countdown to Camp Shutter Sisters begins today!

A picture a day from now until October 16th to celebrate!

This one is from Brimfield last weekend.  So many treasures to share in my next post.

And a list of the things I need to start pulling together for my trip...

  • Camera Bag of some sort that won't bug the heck out of me.  I really like my friend Karen's messenger bag which she made inserts for to make it into a camera bag. 
  • Rent an iPad?  Karen is also going on a photo trip soon and clued me in the to the fact that I could rent an iPad!  How fun would that be instead of lugging my laptop!
  • Comfy, cozy clothes for hanging out at Asilomar - I'm imagining cardigans and jeans and cozy socks for that cool October on the beach.
  • Rental car - does someone want to share one with me?
Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to babysit 8 month old twins for the weekend!  Yay!  Pics to follow.

1 comment: