Sunday, September 23, 2012

September, what?

Life has been getting away from me for a long time now. I just returned from a wedding in New Hampshire. My brother got married to a wonderful woman named Julie and has a new daughter named Nicole. I moved into a new apartment, and out of an old one. I've visited many beaches and spend many Sunday mornings sitting in my beach chair in the water. My work life has unfortunately been been quite overwhelming, and I find myself unpacking or watching a silly show rather than writing.

But I'm in my new apartment now and I'm feeling a little bit more settled so hoping to be back out in the world soon. In the meantime here's a few shots of where I have been this summer.

I hope you're all well and look forward to talking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment